Parents & Students

Student Registration

New to the district?  Here's how to register! 

1. Parents of students NEW to the Fort Frye Local School District must contact the Central Registrar Erin Lockhart at 740-984-2497 EXT 2304 or to schedule an appointment to register. Forms may also be faxed to: 740-984-8784.

2. Parents are REQUIRED to have:

    Original or Certified copy of Birth Certificate (NOT hospital copies)

    Certified copy of any child custody order or decree (NOT child support order)

    Proof of having received or being in the process of receiving required immunizations

    Proof of residency (Utility bill, voter registration, lease agreement, or mortgage documents, etc.)

    Open enrollment approval if applicable (MUST be approved by principal and superintendent prior to registration).

It would be helpful to have copies of IEP/ETR if applicable, Copies of Transcript/Report Card for grades 7-12, and completed Registration, Residency Affidavit, Health History and Transportation Request either emailed or printed off. 

1. After student has been enrolled an appointment will be made for you to complete scheduling with Guidance Counselor at Fort Frye High School or designated elementary school.


Please see below forms online that can be downloaded, completed and then printed or emailed to help expedite your enrollment process.

Open Enrollment Form 2021-2022

Need to change your current information?
All current Fort Frye Local School District families who have changed or plan to change their residency are asked to contact the central registrar officel for withdrawal and/or change of address procedures. If requesting a change of Transportation you must file a new Transportation Request Form.

Change of Address

Helping Children Cope After Traumatic Events

Remember, you are not alone. The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration maintains a disaster distress hotline for help. This toll-free helpline operates 24 hours-a-day, seven days a week. This free, confidential and multilingual, crisis support service is available via telephone (1-800-985-5990) and SMS (Text ‘TalkWithUs’ to 66746) to U.S. residents who are experiencing psychological distress as a result of a natural or man-made disaster, incidents of mass violence or any other disasters. Callers are connected to trained and caring professionals from the closest crisis counseling center in the network. The helpline staff provides confidential counseling, referrals and other needed support services. For more information on coping with violence and traumatic events, visit


Need alternate care?

Fort Frye Local Schools Transportation Department may provide transportation to/from an alternate location, provided there is room available on the route and the following guidelines are met: